When your network delivers, your business cruise!
Computer networks help increase productivity by connecting your workforce with information technology. It helps people to work efficiently, to collaborate, in otherwords, getting more output a day. Efficient data networking connects people to computers, computers to computers and business to business, so if your network stops responding, none of this can happen.
When it comes to implementing a network solution to increase productivity, it's important to maintain a high level of performance, integrity and continuity. To keep it in full throttle, you need to make sure that your network is constantly monitored, maintained and administered well and have enough security implementations to eliminate threats. It will not be easy for a business to look in to all these, so you need a reliable network support team who can do all these for you and to tackle each every issues that may arise from time to time.
Fort Networks provide professional Network Support & Administration Services for all. Give us a chance and see how we can amaze you!
Our Managed Network services and solutions are highly reliable and cost-effective and we have flexible monthly, half-yearly and yearly support plans to meet your networking needs. We are committed to deliver the best network support service, with a single objective in mind: client satisfaction.
What's included on our Network Support Services bouquet?
- Network Administration Services.
- Network Troubleshooting & Maintenance.
- Installations of new networking / hardware devices such as servers, printers and computer workstations.
- Overseeing security of systems, especially while using the internet, and implementing antivirus protection.
- Technical support for people using the network.
- Fully managed Folder wise access permissons and Data sharing.
- Training for staff on new systems and for using network resources.
- Day to day administration and monitoring of network usage.
- Planning future improvements, suggesting IT solutions to business problems.
- Internet Activity Monitoring.
- Staff Supervision services.
Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important.