Get advised from domain experts!
We believe that getting advice from masters is a key part of business success, when it comes to technology this is true to the core! You may not have enough resources to update you on the latest developments in technology and what are the advantages you can get when you implement this on to your business. So when you have somebody onboard who can advise you on these things, it will be really beneficial for your business.
Think ahead with Fort Networks. We provide extensive Networking and IT consulting services for businesses and organisations of any kind.
If you are looking to expand your existing IT Infrastructure but need prior advice? Wanting to buy a new server but hesitant since you don't have an idea on which brand and which specification to choose from? or Planning to install an IP surveillance system, we have all the answeres you need. No matter whether it is Data Networking, Office Automation, Business Email system - our courteous consultants are waiting to support you.
Come, consult with us. Take decisions like a Pro!
- We help you minimize physical workforce requirement through implementation of IT & ITES.
- Extensive support & service plans for Networking, Computer Security from the Desktop management, Firewalls, Virtual Private Networks, Data Protection, and Remote Access.
- Onsite inspection of LAN & WAN and future growth analysis.
- Develop network solutions based on business requirement, with long term objectives.
- Reduction of the total operational cost of IT resources within the business through proper planning of growth projection, server consolidation and scalability preparation.
- Complete IT and Server support service in all kinds of O/S platforms.
- Consulting with 3rd party software vendors to ensure the Server Hardware and peripherals are meeting all necessary compatibility requirements for upgrades / revisions of applications.
- Round the clock Network / System Administration and Monitoring services.
The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency.